Marazzi&Associati helps companies to successfully address the internationalisation process.
Marazzi&Associati identifies the best placement strategy in foreign markets based on customer's requirements, supporting companies at all stages of the internationalisation process, thanks to a team with multidisciplinary expertise like:
- Assistance in international business and corporate law;
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity;
- Public, asministrative law, ppt projects legal compliance;
- International treaties and conventions, international trade;
- Foreign workers; compliance with local laws;
Enhancement and protection of intellectual and industrial property;
- Business & institutional relations;
- Country analysis, feasibility studies and market entry;
- Evaluation of potential local partners (agents, distributors, suppliers, potential customers, partners for joint ventures);
- Development of economic and financial projections in relation to the new production investments.
Thanks to a network of consolidated long-term partnerships with some of the most prestigious law firm and tax and consulting firms in the world, Marazzi&Associati garantees high professional services to its clients.