International Business & Corporate Law
A profound knowledge of EU and international law is a must for planning a winning internationalisation strategy.
Marazzi&Associati can rely on a professional team in Italy and abroad who specialise in the following legal areas:
Marazzi&Associati thanks to a multidisciplinary team of specialized professionals assists clients in all phases of M&A. In particular, Marazzi & Associati assists buyers and sellers with specialized service since the pre-acquisition through all the process until the closing and the post-acquisition processes.
In pre-acquisition phase Marazzi&Associati provides Legal & business due diligence services, negotiation of letter of intent and offer's letter, negotiation of share purchase – stock purchase and ancillary agreements. Marazzi & Associati provides assistance in post-acquisition activities: audit of the purchased company, monitoring of the performances and of the integration plan, forensics of representations and warranties made by the sellers, assistance in any eventual claim, price adjustments negotiation. The most peculiar service is the project management of the M&A: companies have not the time to do it and it requires a strong focus;
- Business contracts with a particular focus on agency and distribution contracts, commercial joint ventures agreements, leasing, factoring and franchise;
- Protection and enhancement of intellectual property;
- Business litigation;
- Legal advice and assistance in the field of employment law;
- Legal advice and assistance in the field of public administrative law (authorisations, visas, permits, licenses, etc.);
- Consulting for compliance with key legislation and with the marketing of products as regulated by the Food and Drug Administration, by the US Customs and Border Protection, by the Federal Trade Commission and by other federal and state agencies;
- Legal advice on trademark and patent registration and protection, protection of design and know-how.